Tree House Farm
Tree House Farm is a small hobby kennel situated in a country setting on 15 acres of nature trails with two ponds for our dogs to enjoy. The goal of Tree House Farm is to have a small number of quality, well trained Golden Retrievers . Breeding is based on producing temperament, trainability, and health, with beauty. We carefully select the sire based on genetics, performance, and conformation. Our kennel currently owns four Golden Retrievers. TreeHouse Farm have a holistic approach in raising our animals, especially dogs. We use natural remedies, herbs, and aromatherapy to improve our dogs health and wellness.
Our dogs are GREAT FAMILY COMPANIONS, THERAPY, SERVICE DOGS and TITLED HUNTING DOGS
We strongly believe that by giving our puppies the opportunity to develop emotionally, socially and physically we give them a good start in life and a strong base for future training. During the first 8 weeks, puppies are exposed to variety of activities and exercises that are necessary to enable an optimal learning experience. Our goal is to develop strong and positive bond to humans, build their confidence and to foster enthusiasm for future training. We offer our puppies a good balance of human interaction with a great amount of time to interact and to learn social skills with and from their littermates and their mother.
Most of all we offer unlimited LOVE to all of our pups.
Preliminary vaccinations are completed prior to leaving at 8 weeks of age. Puppies are dewormed at 2, 4 and 6 weeks.
Now accepting deposits for our
January 2021 litter of Golden Retriever Puppies
Our Golden Retrievers
Louie is a 96-pound handsome dark male Golden Retriever. He is definitely people pleaser and eager to learn. The perfect companion for families with small children. Highly trainable. He has always been the perfect dog since puppyhood. Proud to have him as part of our kennel. Loved by all !!! Clear on all of his DNA testings.
Molly is a gorgeous 6 years old dark Golden Retriever. Molly carries an AKC CGC title. She is 100% pure love. Sweet, affectionate and very gentle with children. Molly finished her therapy dog training last year and she loves to be around people. She is patient and very intuitive. Clear on all of her DNA testings.
Happily Retired on our farm.
Ruby Red is a beautiful 4 years old dark Golden Retriever. She is the daughter of our Molly Polly and red Golden Bear. Ruby is OFA good and she is clear on all of her DNA. She loves outdoors and she is always ready to play. Gentle, obedient, very intelligent. Ruby is a fantastic retriever.
Annie Sky is the daughter of our Molly Polly and red Golden Retriever Jax
She's got the best out of both parents.
Loyal, playful, goofy and so loving. She is a low energy Golden and she has a very gentle approach to children.
Puppy Application Process:
1. Submit the Puppy Application Questionnaire
2. We will review it and contact you with any additional questions we may have
3. After approval, we ask for a $300 non-refundable deposit using PayPal
4. Weekly puppy updates will be sent as text or email (photos, videos)
5. Puppies will be ready for pick up at 8 weeks
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to reserve a puppy or to be added to the waitlist. Deposit is only refundable if we can't provide the gender you requested at the time of placing a deposit
-The remaining balance is due 7 days before puppy pick up ( check, cashiers check)or on the day you pick up your puppy as cash only
- All puppies are ready for a loving home by 8 weeks. If you are not able to pick up your puppy on time we do offer puppy care past 9 weeks at the rate of $25 per day
-We do not give a guarantee when it comes to the color of your puppy. If your preferred color is not available, you may pick from the remainder of the litter or forfeit your deposit
- Pick of the Litter refers to the right to choose first a puppy in a litter. Litter constitutes of 2 or more live puppies.
-All puppies come with 48hrs health guarantee
- All Golden Retriever puppies are sold with AKC limited registration and spay/neuter contract
-We accept deposit thru PayPal only
- We reserve the right to refuse to place a puppy to anyone at any time if we feel it's not the right fit